Monday, November 7, 2011

"My path has not been determined. I shall have more experiences and pass many more milestones." [Agnetha Faltskog]

Blast from the past, but one of the greatest endeavors my dad challenged our family to.


Dear Dad- Thank you for instilling in me and in our family that experiences are so important in life. No matter the cost, you always encouraged us to try new things, to travel, and to learn. Dear Nightly Routine- I am now more peaceful and more satisfied in my day-to-day life because of you. Around 11 every night I put down the homework, grab my prayer journal, bible, Solo, and Walden, and hunker down for some mental and spiritual renewal. This is most definitely one thing that will continue past November. Dear Pittsburgh- Get ready, the Leadership LLC is coming this February! I am so pumped about this trip, and to see Bill Strickland's hard work in action. This is going to be such an incredible opportunity, and I feel so blessed to be able to share it with my closest friends/some very inspiring people.

Live Simply November Update
Best: Currently, my nightly routine. (See above.)
Worst: I'm struggling to not text on logistical things. I like that I'm not having pointless conversations, but when I want to make quick plans or ask a question, its easier to text than call. 
Cheats: I wore my TOMS yesterday(not part of my 30 items) and didn't even notice I was doing anything wrong until 5 hours later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...