Wednesday, November 16, 2011

"I think a photography class should be a requirement in all educational programs because it makes you see the world rather than just look at it."



Dear Dad- Lately, everyone has been growing, comparing, and talking about beards due to No Shave November. I don't think anyone can come close to the santa beard you grew for bell ringing last Christmas. Dear Swim Workout- Thank you for being a stress reliever for both my mind and my ankle. I literally broke into a grin when I jumped into the pool and began swimming for the first time in months. Dear Bitty- I know you got my back girl. Thank you for the wonderful note and for putting up with me even when I'm grumpy, angry, or when I walk really fast. 


Imagine me hopping across rocks kinda like this, only with water underneath, not dirt. 


P.S. I had the opportunity to go out on Putnam Park Trail, a beautiful walk along the river, and take some photos today. It felt so good to get outside, lay on my stomach in the leaves, climb through fences, stand on stone walls, and hop across unstable rocks to get the shots. I can't wait to go home for Thanksgiving to get these developed! It is interesting with photography, that I strive so hard to find great beauty in my surroundings in those few short hours, so much so, that the search for beauty is continued into my everyday life, and I start to notice and appreciate all of little things in the world around me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...