Tuesday, November 8, 2011

"Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose." [The Wonder Years]

Hidden Object Game! Find the 2 things in this picture I really miss doing! (Hint: both of the things I miss are discussed below)


Dear Dad- Today in bible study we talked about forgiveness. It made me realize there are some memories I have been avoiding, and thus avoiding forgiving you for. I want this to change. I miss you dearly! Dear Tuesday- You were a wonderful day. Seeing my friends on lower for a change, having very productive study time, a hot americano, delicious seasonal clif bars that made my day that much brighter, an eye-opening PDE diversity exercise, and a wonderful walk along Putnam trail. Tuesdays are by far my favorite day of the week, this week at least. Dear Photography- I really need to start taking time out for you again. I have rolls of film just waiting to be used, and Eau Claire's beauty is screaming at me to take pictures again. If only the s*** would hold off in time for me to capture the tones of fall...


P.S. I talked to Ellie tonight(finally!) and we are in 100% agreement on one thing... we miss north choir so much. I have been thinking about it a lot lately, the italy songs constantly playing in my head, the memories of throwing fake snow and sledding down the risers, and of course, the way that getting a hug while wearing our velvets was always somehow different than any other hug. I want to watch the old holiday classics videos so badly, but I'm afraid of how emotionally unstable I would be afterwards. Reflection is a beautiful, wonderful thing, but I know it would be totally heart-wrenching. [North Choir people, you should totally leave a comment about your favorite north choir memory, song etc. I know this is mega-cheesy, but I can't go on facebook or itunes currently, so its pretty difficult to reminisce fully. Love you guys.]

3 comments:

  1. Yeah...

    -your maralane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also how dare you keep your folder, berk! GASP I am appalled by your sticky fingers.

    -me again

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhhh I did NOT steal my folder, if you didn't notice, this was taken a while back, I'm in my bedroom! I took it before the last earthtones concert... how sentimental.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...