Thursday, November 10, 2011

"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." [John Fitzgerald Kennedy]

In spirit of my thanksgiving-filled post... a picture from last year's Thanksgiving!


Dear Dad- Mom and I were discussing what we're going to make for Thanksgiving appetizers, I don't think anything could stack up to your amazing cooking skills! You taught us a lot though, so I think we're going to take a crack at the shrimp plate and artichoke dip! (Insert rumbling tummy here). Dear Sophia- Girl, you are amazing! Thank you soooo much for taking my work shift tonight so I could go to my Poli Sci review sesh. I'm pretty sure you are one of the most selfless people I know! (Also, Sophie has this amazing fundraising website because she is trying to raise $1,900 before she turns 19. All of the profits go to the Somaly Mam Foundation, a non-profit she is so passionate about!) Dear Stephen Colbert- I realize I can't watch your show anymore because I gave up TV this month, but seriously I am being taunted every day! First we talked about you in poli sci, and then today in art class we watched an interview you did... I miss you and I can't wait to see you in 20 short days!


P.S. I'm really excited for Thanksgiving! I love seeing family, I'm looking forward to having a break, I LOVE food(especially my cousin's bread!), and I am anxious to add on to the thankful chain! Maybe I'll have to start one here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...