Saturday, November 5, 2011

"People on the streets are ready for hockey." [Eric Lindros]

Today was far too eventful to jam into 3 letters. I don't know, blame it on daylight saving time or something...
Meeghan, Bitty, and I at the game! I forgot to wear Blue & Gold...

The hockey game! Sooo intense!

I'm pretty hardcore. Don't mess. 

Dear Dad- Today I remembered about a time when I ran over cans of stain in the garage when I first started driving and I lied to you and said they just tipped over. A few weeks later you told your family that I ran them over... turns out the crushed cans gave me away and you knew the whole time. Thanks for letting that one go. Dear Praxis- Kicked your butt today. 4.5 hour test? I'll get that done in 2 hours and fifteen minutes thank you very much! Dear UW Whitewater Football Team- Thanks for making the caf look like a forest of giant black trees with your warm ups on! It was pretty stressful with you guys trying to figure out how to stuff your bocas, find the silverware, and fill up your own lemonade. Dear Cleaning Frenzy- It's really good you hit me every weekend, it helps to keep me sane during the week. Dear Running- I can't believe I've stuck with you! Longest run yet today, and I'm so excited to work up to a 5K by March! Dear Bitty, Meeghan, and Hennagir- Today was amazing. Watching this hilarious movie, working on Bitty's life-sized straw person, and chatting with Paul and Breck was just the start. Also, Culver's, puffed corn, hot chocolate, and nertz made for the perfect girls night in! Dear Hockey Game- Oh my word. Life-changer right there. Intense guys body-checking each other, buzzers that scare the crap out of me, speed skating, and of course, a win for Eau Claire. I think I have a new favorite sport. I loved it so much I strapped on Bitty's gear and the four of us took a quick 15-minute jog around campus. I think the reactions I got were totally worth the stench wafting off the gear. It was a great day. 



-As an added part of LSN, I have decided to "dump" 30 items from my room, and donate them, take them home, or give them to my friends. 
Best: The phone calls. I love hearing my friend's voices and actually talking about life rather than just having short snipets of conversations. 
Worst: I miss my music so much. I would give anything to hear a song by the Avett Brothers right now...
Cheats: I accidentally texted my roomie today. She caught me red-handed and I was so shocked I texted her without even noticing I was doing anything wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...