Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Texas Adventures; The End of the Road

                         [day one] [day two] [day three] [day four] [day five] [day six] [day seven]

My flight home in about 3 hours marks the end of my travels here to Texas, for now at least. I had an incredible time and the trip far exceeded my expectations in every way. I am ready to be home though, even though I will miss being here. 


Top Five Reasons Why I Want to Stay in Austin
5. Waking up in the most comfortable bed, opening the blinds, sitting on the porch with a cup of coffee. 
4. The amazing weather.
3. The beauty of a new place and all of the photos I can take of it
2. Getting to spend time with Garrett
1. Pei Wei


Top Five Reasons Why I Am Excited to Go Home
5. Returning to work, most importantly, seeing my Maddie.
4. I get to see my mama.
3. I get to start running and biking again (first time in almost a month!).
2. This weekend I am hopefully seeing two of my best friends, Jamie and Hannah!
1. Appleton is a lot closer to Skylar's house than Austin is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...