Thursday, July 26, 2012

[Thoughts]

I am a firm believer that the more we practice gratitude, the happier we are, and the better we become at it. So I'm going to try to make it a weekly part of my blog. These are the ways I've been blessed this week.

I am grateful for...
...the warm weather and nightly storms.
...the most comfortable couch in the world that I take naps on almost daily.
...my patient, forgiving, and determined mother.
...a refridgerator constantly stocked with food, which is not an easy task.
...Christmas in July.
...all of the wonderful souls I can laugh with at work.
...M, who gives me all kinds of perspective on life, and reminds me to be patient, gentle, loving, and attentive.
...legs to get me from here to there.
...laughter with Skylar, even when we're apart.
...encouragement from my sister for my Tri, both before and after.
...peanut butter balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...