Friday, July 6, 2012

Texas Adventures; Day Four


The creepy giant fish that come up by the dock.
Searching for seashells
Peace. Love. Boating. 
Searching for driftwood
Poolside
Rocking with the roof down
Normal by day, ninjas by night.
This morning I woke up to Garrett bursting into my room and shouting "GET UP, GET UP WE'RE GOING ON THE BOAT!" As annoying as it was, I did grouch enough to get a cup of coffee and a egg and avocado sandwich out of the deal. We watched the Today show, as per usual, I blogged while Garrett worked, and then we put on our swimsuits, packed up some snacks, and headed out to the Lake. We also made fun of these videos, calling them the crack house and the lonely girl chills in her backyard

We spent the day at Lake Travis, boating around, swimming when it was anchored, and climbing around on shore. I got driftwood and seashells for some crafts that I want to do back home that I'm very excited about. It was so nice just relaxing in the sun and I definitely got some tan lines and freckles today. (Yes, I DO in fact tan, even though I am a redhead.) It was just a spectacular time outside and I got to swim which is basically my first work out in three weeks. After boating we hung out by the pool eating snacks and just enjoying the cool water. 

After spending so much time outside in the sun, we headed back home and skyped Jillian on the floor. Then we made stir-fry, cleaned the kitchen, and chilled on the couch. We then drove to get some fro-yo and ate it near an outdoor stage, of course lit up by strings of overhead bulbs. We ended the night by watching this movie and headed to bed early for our eventful day tomorrow. 

Currently listening to: Winter's Bone soundtrack
Currently reading: My favorite blog
Currently sporting: Bracelets Jamie bought me in Europe
Favorite fro-yo combo: Anything with chocolate chips and strawberries

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...