Wednesday, January 4, 2012

"The ache for home lives in all of us, the safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned." [Maya Angelou]

I am missing my home in Eau Claire quite a bit today. Governors, the buildings, the bridge, and mostly the people there. 
I love the variety of Wisconsin seasons.






Dear Dad- Sometimes I wish you were here just so I had someone I could discuss my opinions on politics with who was patient, understanding, and helpful. I have so many ideas and no person I can bounce them off of like I did with you. Dear World Market- I love exploring your aisles, finding interesting foods and goods. Plus I have a slight addiction to your maple candies, and at $1 apiece, why not buy 6? Hopefully I don't end up like this. Dear To Do List- I think I may have been a little ambitious when I made you, and now you're a bit overwhelming. Things I was supposed to do today: renew my license, clean my room, find a summer job, go to the post office, do laundry, clean the bathroom, & rent textbooks. Things I actually did today: watch yesterday's Colbert Report, make french toast, and consume an abnormal amount of maple candy. 


Happy 100th Blog Post! A big thank you to all of my regular readers, I wouldn't have made it without you! What has been your favorite post thus far? Mine would have to be thanking my teachers, my best week ever, or what I've learned

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...