Friday, January 27, 2012

"Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other." [Euripides]

T-Minus 20 hours until I get to see this chica!


Dear Dad- Thank you for teaching me the truth about life. Hard work and determination can get me far, but without love, it is all empty and meaningless. I love you. Dear Lara- I am so extremely excited for you to come tomorrow! Partially because I will have a ride to Target, but mostly because I just want to see your beautiful face. I can't wait to show you campus and all of the stellar things you have to look forward to when you come here. I think we will have a fresh snowfall, so you can appreciate that beauty as well. Dear Ice Bath- I can't feel my toes. This had better darn well work, that's all I have to say. 


P.S. "Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all." I'm not refuting it. I'm not claiming it. But here is an interesting article about Tennyson's famous words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...