Tuesday, December 6, 2011

"The time to relax is when you don't have time for it." [Sydney J. Harris]

The awesome gingerbread man Rachel made you a few years ago. 


Dear Dad- Mom sent me a care package with christmas cookies today! I ate 4 of them already... I'm going to miss making cookies with you this year. Dear Art Group- Thank you men for being so darn good with your hands. I love that I can simply state my ideas and you can make these concepts a reality. Thank goodness this is a group project, I do not have the talents that you all do! Dear Relaxation Exercise- Although this was one of the most random things we could've done in our Honors class, it was wonderful. I haven't done relaxation exercises like that since yoga, and boy do I miss it. I'm really not that stressed about the end of the semester/finals, but I know a lot of people are, and hopefully you all can make time to just relax! Tonight I'm going to listen to this song before bed, it's apparently the most relaxing song ever (clinically proven). Hope my roommate won't be too freaked out if she finds me passed out at my desk tomorrow morning...


P.S. El Camino was finally released! I am very happy to have my iTunes back so I have the opportunity to listen to it. I still can't listen to music very often since November though, I find myself either forgetting my iPod or taking out my headphones just to appreciate the silence of campus, especially with the new snow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...