Monday, December 5, 2011

"I just want to be snow because then everyone would love me and I would glisten in the moonlight and I would make children laugh so hard!" [Brittany Eland]

Over the weekend I sustained a few minor injuries, but had a great time with my friends as always. I am so blessed!


The beautiful snow!

Eating our Elf dinner...
Friday
...Katarina, Katie, Meghan, Bitty and I headed out to the mall to pick up supplies for Saturday's dinner and for our project of the evening. 
...We spent the entire night in the basement, working on our project and listening to music. 
...We also spent a good half hour spinning around the pole at the bottom of the stairs... oh how we amuse ourselves. 
...It ended up being another early night because both Meghan and I had to wake up early for choir.


Saturday
...Meghan and I headed down the hill when I sustained injury number one. I managed to fall right on my butt, before it had even started snowing. Now that is talent. 
...We spent about 2 hours rehearsing for the Holiday Concert the next day, which went really fast and was actually enjoyable. 
...After breakfast I decided to be productive and do some cleaning, laundry and homework. Bitty and Deaven decided to be productive and play "find it" with a bottle of hand sanitizer for two hours. 
...The five of us went down to the basement to put on our wing event, an Elf dinner and movie viewing, complete with M & Ms, chocolate syrup, maple syrup, pop tarts, and sprinkles on our spaghetti. (Which we won "group of the week" for in hall council, 4W is two weeks running, last time it was for playing in the snow in our swim suits)
...We then headed out to enjoy the fresh snowfall! We had a snowball fight, made a snow girlfriend for Brian, went knee sledding(second injury of the weekend, GIANT bruise, hit a rock...), and walked along Putnam trail and just observed the beauty of the first snow at night. 
...We went inside to get warm and ended up watching the Badger game and eating an entire bag of carrots. 
...To top the night off, I popped a water balloon in my lap. Good times. 


Sunday
...I got to sleep in for the first time in weeks, so that was amazing. 
...After breakfast, Meghan and I headed down for a good 7 hours of choir concerts. It was enjoyable, but a bit exhausting. The snow was amazing to walk around in. 
...Then it was off to the caf, A&P meeting, and hall council. 
...I finished the night off by completing two things I had totally forgotten: a group project poster collage and an application.
...I went to bed pretty late, and hit the pillow hard after a busy weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...