Wednesday, December 7, 2011

"How beautiful it is to do nothing, and then to rest afterward." [Spanish Proverb]

A really old picture of Hannah... due to general computer malfunctions. But she's really beautiful no matter when the picture was taken. 


Dear Dad- Sometimes when I miss you I just have to remember my father who will always be there. "A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling." Psalm 68:4-5 gives me so much peace. Dear Hanners- I am so happy I got to talk to you on the phone for a whole hour today! I feel so blessed to have such an incredible friend in my life, to call, to miss, to encourage, and to love. I am PUMPED beyond all belief to go visit you in Iowa. 100 days on the nose! Dear (almost) Stress-Free Weeks- I have three of these total to wrap up my semester. How on earth did I get so lucky? I have a laundry list of incredibly fun things to look forward to, and only a few projects and exams to really think about. This leaves plenty of time for watching Friends, knitting, and catching up with friends, which I am pretty happy about.


P.S. Citris prevents scurvy, so I consume it daily. The Christmas tree on my desk is second only to Charlie Brown's when it comes to crappy decorating. George Harrison is my favorite Beatle. I live for nature walks in the fall. I really wish I owned a pair of running tights. The Cinque Terre is my happy place. I love going to movies with Garrett, and it feels wrong to go without him, especially to midnight premieres. Scent is my biggest memory-trigger and I think my strongest sense. I love the feeling of getting into a freshly made bed. And with that, I conclude my ramblings of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...