Saturday, May 14, 2011

[Letters]



Dear Dad- If you were here I'd be talking your ear off during dinnertime, playing high card, and fighting with you for the computer. I miss you. Dear First Grade Art Project- How is it that a picture of a pig on a bed can make my nerves so on edge? Maybe it's the fact that I have to show 24 first graders with varying attention levels how to make 3 birds, a pig, a bed, crackers, and a tv, all with paper that I may or may not have precut correctly. Dear The Next Month Of My Life- Has there been a crazier month? I have 2 choir concerts, the compassion project, 4 projects, a calc final, prom, my sister's graduation, a memorial weekend trip, my graduation, and Italy. ITS GOING TO BE SO AWESOME! Right now it's mostly just stressful.


P.S. I have been far too introspective today, to the point where being philosophical for one more moment may just make my brain implode.  

2 comments:

  1. you are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9 finals in 5 days = I know what you mean.

    Is Mom making you come to my graduation? Because you really don't have to come. I don't even want to be there, haha.

    Miss you/love you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...