Monday, May 9, 2011

[Letters]


Dear Dad- It is raining today. I'm going to miss mulching, mowing, and just in general gardening with you this year. I have so many memories of Saturdays spent working outside, raking, pulling weeds, cleaning the gutters; it's crazy, but I think I'm really going to miss doing it with you this year. Dear Mr. Ramp- Your ghost story today really had everyone going. Personally, I think you read this on some website and you're just seeing if you can fool us. But then again, I don't even believe in ghosts. Dear Veggie Wrap- You are still the most delicious combination of cheese, peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, pickles, and lettuce. I'm really going to miss your gratifying taste when I graduate. [24 days!]


P.S. I really wanted a brighter/more summery background. Also, blue and green are my favorite colors, and dandelions make me smile. Tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...