Friday, May 6, 2011

[Letters]

"But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine." [Thomas Jefferson]
Dear Dad- I miss just having you around the house. I miss hearing you walking around downstairs at one in the morning while I'm upstairs still awake. Dear Lara- You did a FABULOUS job being a techie/costumer in Secret in the Wings. You deserve the flowers. Also, thank you for reading my blog faithfully, not being embarassed when I scream "what did you order, a whale?" in the Toms drive through, and most importantly, being a wonderful friend. (You are also a wonderful baker, and I can't wait until I get my hands on some birthday brownies I think you owe me.) Dear Spring- Thank you for blessing us with a warm, sunny day, I even got a little sunburn on my shoulders!


P.S. I watched Shutter Island, which inevitably ended up freaking me out and giving me the heebie jeebies. But honestly, what was I afraid of? That some schizophrenic person from a 1950's psych ward was going to come drown me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...