Thursday, September 6, 2012

[Letters]

Headband love! Also, so pumped to spend the weekend with Meeghan making sugar-free french toast and jamming to J.Biebs on the ride home. 

Dear Dad- Although your death was the hardest thing I've ever gone through, I know that it made me so much stronger. James 1 says that we should "consider it pure joy"whenever we face trials because they shape us more into the likeness of God. So amazing. Dear Girls in the Bathroom- Today you were complaining about how your hair never cooperates when you try to straighten it. It's a good day in my book if I wash my hair. #headbands. Dear Worship Music- So pumped I ran into you today in Davies. So, so needed tonight. Do you think the christian organizations on campus would mind if I just invaded them every night of the week so I could sing?


Humanity High: This afternoon I called my girl Molly and she was up in my room two minutes later, hugging me and praying for me. We got the chance to grab dinner together and catch up on our lives. So crazy that we barely know each other and we are already so close. So glad we're sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...