Friday, September 21, 2012

[Letters]

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."
 [Ralph Waldo Emerson]
The brick KT and I decorated for our room!
Ahh friends...
 Beauty. 
Photocredit: Meghan
LOOK WHO CAME TO VISIT! [Finally]
Olive Garden September 2011
Olive Garden September 2012, not much has changed...
(We wore the same dresses on purpose, don't worry.)

Dear Dad- Remember when I would get super excited about getting good grades and I would go on and on about it when really, you just cared that I tried? This week would be one of those weeks. (Do you think Mom will buy me chinese food?)  Dear Olive Garden Reunion- You were the perfect social outing to end the week. Breadsticks, hilarious conversations, homemade cards, too many sweets, and a quick prank to round out the outing. So. Much. Fun. Dear Seester- Thanks for letting me photograph your ceremonies tomorrow. So stoked to practice my photography skills and use a lens that makes me feel like I might tip over. 

Humanity High: Dear Paul P- I thoroughly enjoyed our conversation in the car ride today . You seem like a good chap. Thanks for giving me renewed hope in mankind. And when I say mankind I mostly just mean college-aged males.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...