Tuesday, September 11, 2012

[Letters]

Dear Dad- Sometimes I forget that I'm not the only one who has lost a father or someone extremely close to them. I hope that I never assume that just because I lost you, I've experienced something worse than anyone else. Everyone has their trials. Dear Education Classes- Even though you mean TONS of homework, I'm finally learning something relevant, useful, and NEW. So great. Dear Boys in the Lobby- I thoroughly enjoyed our conversation in passing this evening. 

(enter Becca, Jamie, and Bitty, Becca talking on banana phone)
Me: Don't worry! I know this is actually a banana and not really a phone!
Boys in the Lobby: Wow, I remember when I was a freshman...
Me: Hey Bitty, remember how I'm a sophomore and I'm STILL really immature? 

gooood times, y'all. 

Humanity High: Ah! So many to choose from. The way the girls in my bible study group opened up tonight was really incredible, though. I am so pumped to see what God does through these women. 

[Be sure to check out this post about my weekend!] 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...