Friday, August 31, 2012

[Over the Weekend]

Remember last year when I went to school and forgot I had a blog? The same thing happened this year...

It's just that coming back to school is such a busy time, and without a routine it's hard to find time to fit in the things you want to do regularly. Like working out. Seeing friends. Eating. (Okay, I never actually forget to eat).

This past week has been hectic to say the least. RHA meetings, training, bonding, and event running to get our name out there. InterVarsity bonding, training, and new student outreach. LLC mentoring, including hall raising, the retreat, and answering loads of questions the new freshmen have. And then there's Becca time. Moving in, getting ready for classes, cooking, journaling, getting a tattoo, sleeping.

This week has been draining, tiring and consisted of me running around like a chicken with my head cut off. But it has been good. I have absolutely loved getting to know my RHA exec board better and starting the year off right with planning and organizing. Meeting the new LLCers is so exciting and I am pumped to see what this new group of leaders will accomplish. Introducing myself to strangers around campus and making connections through IV NSO has been surprisingly fun and fulfilling. The more faces I know, the better, that's how I see it.

So although this week has been ridiculously busy, and although I've only had time to run twice, and although I've fallen asleep in the strangest places (the basement, an easy chair, the wrong side of my bed) this has been a terrific week.

I'm excited to see what the year will bring. Let's go EC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...