Tuesday, September 18, 2012

[Letters]




Dear Dad- Holy Moses I miss you. Thought about you a lot today. I like that I still sat on your lap when I was 17 years old, that's a pretty great father-daughter relationship if you ask me. Dear Meeghan- Thanks for being a patient princess when I tell you all of the wrong answers in Physics. Hopefully we'll get it all figure out in the end, and maybe even pass our test! Maybe... (Also, thanks for giving me the idea for the funny side notes in my homework responses, hopefully Jim thinks it's as funny as we do!) Dear Diet Coke- I think my addiction is coming back. I've drank three of you in the past two weeks, thats more than I drank in the past year. Yikes. 

Humanity High: All of the women in my small group are really opening up; they are revealing the inner parts of themselves to each other in order to promote healing and build community. It is so encouraging and forces me to be more open as well. So good. So, so good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...