Wednesday, September 12, 2012

[Letters]

Dear Dad- A rainy day like today requires your good home cooking and an evening spent inside watching one of our favs. I miss my bud. Dear Hanners- Holy potatoes. Thanks to you, I have officially received my first Save The Date. You and Joel are kind of the cutest thing I've ever seen. So happy you get to spend the rest of your life with your best friend. Thanks for letting me be a part of your big day. Dear Schedule- Traveling 5 out of the first 7 weekends at school means hectic, stressful, and overwhelming weeks. When is a girl supposed to do her homework if she doesn't have a weekend? (If you find out, let me know.) 

Humanity High: My Children's Literature professor getting all worked up about poetry analysis. "Damn that! Damn! Why do we need to analyze everything? Who cares about memorization? Why can't we just enjoy poetry and let our kids enjoy it!? These are the important things in life - having fun! Damn!" Love that guy and all of his lessons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...