Friday, September 28, 2012

[Letters]

Tonight is a Gavin DeGraw kind of night... some of my friends might tell me that no night is a Gavin DeGraw night. He makes me smile, what can I say. 
Dear Dad- I really wish I could talk to you about these confusing plans for my future. I think I know what you'd say though... especially because you were always disappointed that none of us pursued foreign language in our education. Dear Varsity Night Live- Nothing like some amazing a capella groups, a good drum line, and a hilarious comedian/H&M mannequin to make my stress ebb away. Thank. Goodness. Dear Sickness- You were inevitable, considering I spent over 10 hours this week dealing with snotty (just in looks, not in personality) Kindergarteners, 1-year olds, and pre-k kids, but PLEASE go away. You are making my throat feel like death, which is less than desirable. 

P.S. The Graveyard Book is one of the greatest books I've read in a long time. Please ignore the "ages 10 and up" written on the back, this book is for adults. College students especially. Read. It.  

"If you dare nothing, then when the day is over, nothing is all you will have gained." - The Graveyard Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...