Sunday, September 23, 2012

[Over the Weekend]

Today my sister, my mother, and I completed a half marathon. (Notice I said completed, not ran.) My mom finished the whole darn thing, and pushed it to the limit whenever we ran. SO proud of her for accomplishing our goal of sub 3:00:00. Can't wait to do it all again next year. 
Now I'm at Starbucks, studying for the weeks exams. And drinking coffee and ice water. Fighting off a headache that is either due to dehydration, caffeine withdrawal, exhaustion, or massive amounts of homework. 

I'm so joyful that I get to spend next weekend at home in Eau Claire. First time in a month. So pumped for sleeping in, studying at the library, homecoming celebrations, donuts at the caf, and a day away with my govs IV community. 

Feeling mighty blessed and mighty tired on this Sunday, fall, afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...