Monday, October 31, 2011

[Letters]

“Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you.” [William Arthur Ward]
My wonderful words of encouragement(5 notecards full!). Thank you everyone, it's going to be a HUGE help!

Dear Dad- Tomorrow I start Live Simply November. I think you would've been proud of me, but at the same time I can hear you saying something along the lines of, "This is how you should be living everyday anyways!" True that. Dear Lara- I L.O.V.E.'d our conversation/skype date tonight. You make me SO wonderfully happy, and I'm glad I brought a little light into your life as well. If only we were closer... Dear Words Of Encouragement- I have gotten you from ALL OVER lately, via text, facebook, comments, and simple spoken word. It makes me so excited and thankful to have all of my friends and family backing me as I start my journey. I already have FIVE notecards filled up with the encouraging words you all have spoken/typed to me these past few weeks. 

1 comment:

  1. Has anyone ever told you that you are AMAZING!? Cause you are :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...