Thursday, October 13, 2011

[Thoughts]

Once again, I am caught up in my mind, in my own issues, in my own ungratefulness. Well it stops now, as once again I count my blessings.

I am thankful for
...friends who take me grocery shopping at one in the morning.
...an education and the means to support it.
...modern family, because it can always make me smile.
...cookies that my mother sent me. I appreciated them at least 9 times today...
...the fact that I don't have to worry about making my own meals everyday.
...Katarina, who lets me come home at all hours of the night and yell to wake her up.
...Brittany, who can make me laugh so hard, who has stellar fake bangs, and who can listen to me day in and day out.
...Meghan, who mouths things like "Relax" and writes ridiculous things on my white board.
...Katie, who always has advice when I need it. And doesn't tell me to get out of her room when she's studying and I'm obviously annoying her.
...the opportunity to sing.
...the time to nap every day since last Friday.
...music, especially on my ipod.
...opportunity

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...