Monday, July 11, 2011

[Thoughts]

I have been having a bit of a pity party lately, so in order to stop that nonsense, I am making a list of things I am grateful for. 


I am grateful for...
... a beautiful, functional, film camera, compliments of my father.
... friends around the country that I can miss, love, and come to with anything.
... a brother who is willing to take a half hour bus ride to buy me breakfast, give me advice on life, and show me perseverance.
... a car.
... wonderful people in my life who will sit in my room while I clean, run errands with me, and come over at 10:30 at night just to hear about my issues. 
... panera. 
... the experience I had in choir. I love making music so much, especially with these people who I share an unlikely but strong connection with. 
... that really funny picture of Mara, Craig, and I dressed up as Craig. 
... $.51 movies at blockbuster on Sundays. 
... my beastly roommate who basically bought EVERYTHING we could possibly need for our room. 
... MUSIC! and people who share an appreciation for it. 
... air conditioning.
... Friends. The TV show. And the people.
... my sister, who cooks me more meals than my mother does when I come visit her. Also, she is okay with sitting around and playing games for 5 hours, so thats always good too.
... not having to worry about finances. 
... my guitar. Even though I don't really express my love for it enough.
... sunglasses. Best invention ever. 
... sunscreen. Scratch sunglasses, without sunscreen my life would be miserable. 
... the fact that I am able to donate plasma. 
... Abed and Troy, who never fail to put a smile on my face. 
... PICTURES. JOURNALS. MEMORIES. ART. 
...  starbucks. I've gone there about 4 times in the past 4 days. 
... my mother, who puts up with watching spiderman 2, buys me artichokes, and deals with things like bank accounts and social security offices. 
... life lessons.
... love. And its abundance in my life.



1 comment:

  1. aw i love reading this. i might make a list too cause it's refreshing

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...