Sunday, July 24, 2011

[Letters]



Dear Dad- I miss waking up around 9 on Sunday mornings to the sound of you and mom chatting. I'd come downstairs, grab the comics from you, and lay on the couch, trying to stretch out this relaxing time before the chaos of the day had to ensue. Dear Games- Could I be any more addicted? This was the perfect lazy Sunday. A few games of Nertz and some sushi with mom and Jamie, coffee and Egyptian Rat Slap/Bananagrams/Badminton with Olav and Jamie, and a bowl of popcorn accompanying a long game of Killer Bunnies with Lara and Marisa. I freaking love game days. Dear Community- I didn't think it possible, but I am getting even more addicted, falling further in love with Abed, and becoming so much more fascinated and impressed with your writing


P.S. The most frustrating thing is finding out that people you thought you knew, were somehow so different. It's depressing, upsetting, and disheartening. I am so proud of my friends and the decisions they make in their lives. I am blessed to have such amazing friends I know I can count on. Bonus points if they don't drink or smoke; it's not a deal breaker, but I really dislike that kind of influence in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...