Saturday, July 23, 2011

[Letters]

My new ring from farmers market. Let go of hatred, guilt, sadness, anger, perfection...


Dear Dad- Today, daughter number three had her graduation party. I wish you could have been there to sign her card "To Jamiesan, from Mr. Zimmerbob." Dear Olav- I would just like to point out that I won our Egyptian Rat Slap championship. Also, thanks for getting into my head and being just about the only person who could guess what I was thinking during catchphrase. Dear Lara- I think we are possibly the weirdest two people ever, but that's really what brings us together. Thanks for taking Bonnie out with me, judging the Rat Slap games, and not making fun of me too much when I said that Mr. Ramponi once went up in a "water balloon." I'm excited for our shopping adventure this week. 


P.S. I love days that turn around. I was grumpy for most of the morning and afternoon, and yet Jamie's party this afternoon turned everything around. I guess that's what bocce ball, treats from around the world, and overtired games of catchphrase do to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...