Thursday, April 28, 2011

[Letters]

“All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” 
[Galileo Galilei]
Alto Dance Party Sidekicks

Dear Dad- Today Beetlejuice was on TV, one of your all-time favorites. To be quite honest, it always kinda freaked me out. If you were here, I'd be curled up on the couch annoying you with questions the whole way through. Miss you forever. Dear Synesthesia- Today I found out that my weird habit of giving numbers and letters personalities is just because I have a form of you called ordinal-linguistic personification (and I swear this is not hypochondriasis!). How cool is that? I love learning about interesting disorders. Dear Little Girl In Choir- Sometimes you little dumplings are SERIOUSLY too cute to handle. Your ending of the ABC's was so adorable it brought tears to my eyes! The Alto Section can testify! [Insert Alto Dance Party here]


P.S. I have yet to watch The Da Vinci Code, because I am currently reading it(I got halfway through, had to read for English and had to start over). Today, I looked up who the actors were in it, because I needed to picture Robert Langdon as less of an idiot american and more of a superhero. I was SEVERELY disappointed when I found out that TOM HANKS and some random lady were Langdon and Sophie. So obviously, to clear my mind of that catastrophe, I had to recast the movie in my mind. Langdon and Sophie are now played by: Robert Downy Jr. and Catherine Zeta-Jones! I now have a much more satisfying image while I read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...