Sunday, April 24, 2011

[Letters]

"You who dwell in the dust, wake up and shout for joy. Your dew is like the dew of the morning; the earth will give birth to her dead." [Isaiah 26:19]

Dear Dad- Today we went down to Peven Stoint and spent Easter with your family after a lively morning of egg/basket hunts and CEO service. It was good to see everyone, but being with family made me miss you even more. Dear Vivian- I think you are my new favorite person. This is probably due to the fact that you are adorable, you seem to love me, and you are 3 months old. I still like you even when you vomit and cry! Dear Jesus- Thank you for allowing me to celebrate your resurrection, and your sacrifice of yourself to save me. 


P.S. When you love someone let them know it. Whether it be to buy them coffee, give them a hug, say a few kind words, or just simply telling them "I love you." It can never be said too much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...