Monday, April 18, 2011

[Letters]


Dear Dad- I think you'd be proud of me.  I'm finally using the camera you worked so hard on for me. Luckily, I have friends who know what they're doing and can help me figure everything out. I miss you. Dear Lars (my sweet ride)- Sometimes your "check engine soon" "low fuel" and spontaneous "Brake(!)" lights all light up my dashboard at once, making it look like a pretty christmas tree. This makes me smile, but it also makes me a bit wary when I'm driving on the highway. Dear Lifeguarding- Tomorrow will be the first time we meet in four months. I'm a little bit scared, but I think we will start to be friends again. Especially when I get my next paycheck. 


P.S.[Philosophical Speculations] After not doing something for a while, is it normal to be scared? What is the fear of, failure? Not being accepted?  Is it a simple fear of the unknown? 

1 comment:

  1. That picture is when it was raining super hard outside of Family Video. That was a great day. Hilarious. Miss you...

    -Han

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...