Thursday, June 7, 2012

"Your absence has not taught me how to be alone, it merely has shown that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall." [Doug Fetherling]

A map of all of the cool places my friends are this summer. 
(click on the photo to make it larger)


Dear Dad- Lately I've been using your old bike as my main mode of transportation. I got shiny new gears and brakes put in and I am just loving my silver two-wheeler. Dear Stay-cation- You are the perfect way to spend my last week before work starts to really get busy. Having the house to myself for midnight feasts, dancing to country music, and sleeping in a queen-sized bed is kind of awesome. Dear Skylar- Thank you for sticking by me even when I am irrationally crabby. Your forgiveness inspires me. Dear Friends- This summer you are scattered all over the globe. Sometimes this means I get bored and sad, but it also means I can hear all about your amazing adventures through skype and phone calls.


P.S. The next fews days are filled with a lot of friendships and joy and excitement. I feel so blessed to have weekends like these to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...