Wednesday, June 13, 2012

"Its the little things that matter, that add up in the end, with the priceless thrilling magic found only in a friend." [Elizabeth Dunphy]

Attractiveness circa 2009.
Dear Dad- You taught me a lot about how to do sweet little things. Like the mug you brought me home from Virginia or the two candy hearts mom now carries around in her wallet. You taught me how to show love in the littlest of ways. Dear Mom- Thank you for being my eternal motivator. You were so productive today which really inspired me to get off my butt and do the same! Thanks for really cracking down and helping me out cleaning today, your love amazes me. Dear Grocery Shopping- I got you done in time and under-budget. And I only got lost twice(vinegar and butter), so that's pretty impressive. Also, apparently I find the need to talk to myself a lot while I am grocery shopping, so hopefully the other customers didn't get too scared. My thoughts are pretty scrambled, kinda like thisDear Best Friend- Please hurry home soon so we can watch dumb movies, laugh until our tummies hurt, and take really awesome photos(see above). I am aching to finally see you after this extraordinarily long time apart.


Humanity High: Today, a woman in my adult swim class who was probably in her mid-forties, told me about why she's taking the class. She said she's always been afraid of the water, especially deep water and having her head under. She then went on to tell me that her husband does triathlons, has taken master swimmer classes, and has the telltale swimmers shoulders. She said she's never been able to swim, but it's on her bucket list to learn how to swim. HOW FREAKING COOL IS THAT?! People amaze me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...