Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day! 
I am blessed to have so many great memories with this man. Today is a day I can look back on his life and be thankful that I got to be a part of it. 


For those of you with fathers today, don't let the day go by without telling them how much you love and appreciate them. For those of you who have lost a father, smile on the memories you have. For those who have never really had a father figure, keep in mind all of those people that love and cherish you. 


Here's three cheers to breakfast at Grandma's, a mother who brings me watermelon when I'm sick with a fever, and a best friend who stays up 25 straight hours to surprise me upon her arrival from Europe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...