Sunday, September 4, 2011

[Letters]

Once upon a time...
I went to college and forgot I had a blog. No I'm kidding, but this is the first opportunity I've had to be on my own for more than 10 minutes. I decided to walk back up to my dorm and read and organize(and now blog) instead of staying on lower campus and freezing my butt off for 3 hours. Literally.
My favorite part of my dorm room. Pictures, a chalkboard, books, jewelry box, music, calendar, Julio, my smile box, and of course, christmas lights.
Katie, Katarina, and I as superheros. Go 4W!

Dear Dad- Being away from home just makes me miss you that much more. I wish I could call you up and just chat, even though you HATED talking on the phone with the other two. Dear Angela, Amy, Ana, and Anne- First of all, why do all of your names start with A? This is a crazy coincidence I think. I would just like to say how amazed, blessed, and thankful I am that God put you in my life this first week on campus. I already feel so plugged in to IV and Valleybrook, and I am so excited to get to know my new church family. Dear 4 West- You guys are the best. Not only are you my closest and fastest friends here, I'm pretty sure you're the nicest, most chill, and funniest group of girls on campus. I love our random wanderings, our rambling conversations, and our general hatred of Higherground. Plus we make pretty killer super heroes. 


P.S. I am happy here. I feel as if I belong. I can't wait to grow and learn and become. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...