Monday, August 29, 2011

[Letters]

Today is my last day here in Appleton. I feel constant anxiety when I think of packing and unpacking. Perhaps it's easier to think of less important things like logistics than to actually wrap my mind around the fact that I am leaving my family, my home, and my friends. I am literally going to have a whole new life, and that is somewhat frightening. 

Dear Dad- Your daughter, the pack rat, bag lady, overpacker, and organizer has literally taken DAYS trying to get everything together for college. It's kind of absurd. Dear BestFriend- Saying goodbye to you was the definition of NOT FUN. I am so proud of you and you make me want to be brave on Wednesday! I can't wait to belly skype you! Dear Lars- I will miss you so so much. I think some of the best conversations, sing alongs, and mental Eureka! moments have happened while driving you. Stay safe, and I'll try to convince mom not to sell you. Dear Roomie- I am sooo excited to start this adventure with you! I can't wait to meet you again and to start to get to know you. Also, I apologize in advance for all of the crap I have. 


P.S. Watch our music video. It kind of rocks. 


P.P.S. This is my 50th blog post ever! I never thought I'd make it this far, but I'm so excited I have and that I actually have readers and followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...