Wednesday, June 29, 2011

[Letters]

It has been over a week since I've posted. I have many good excuses if you'd like to hear them. I didn't have pictures on my new computer. I was tired of blogging after my extensive Italy posts. Nothing worth blogging about has happened. These are true, but they are lies. I haven't blogged because I am afraid of the feelings I will stir up inside of myself when I start to feel and start to reach inside myself to pick my own brain. Where would I be if I just ran away from everything I could possibly fear? No, I refuse to run from this, even though it would be so much easier.


Hola Julio!

Dear Dad- Lets face it, life is pretty rough now that you're gone. I'm upset, I'm mourning, I'm rash and confused and only a few souls in my life truly understand what I'm going through. I must remain hopeful though, and know that although I will always miss you, things will get better. Dear Summer- Sometimes you take away the little joys I'm so used to in my everyday life and I struggle to find new ones. I miss walking down the hall in the morning and seeing Kiersten and Vinnie and Gina at their lockers. I miss chatting with Mr. Eastman before first hour and doing Elbs with Jamie at 7:25. I miss laughing at the stupid remarks Breck and Garrett make about their future with Tayloo and their 50-some kids. I miss hiding my coffee from Tellock... scratch that, I don't miss that one bit. I miss seeing Mrs. Klunder and her unending joy despite the fact that she was given the task to teach Calculus to a bunch of Seniors. I miss choir... ALTO DANCE PARTY! I could go on forever obviously, but lets just say choir is too hard to let go of. I miss Marisa forcing me to get lunch with her before Comm Arts and always convincing me we will be on time for class although we never are. I miss Ramponi calling us "Fabulous people" and asking for any "Stories or successes." I miss eating lunch with Sam and Jessica and Ellie and Mara and Trixie. I miss skipping Varsity to go chat with Mr. Eastman about all of the things I can't seem to tell anyone else. I miss seeing Lara and Finn before I go to my locker. I miss Jenna and I fighting over country music in the car and stalking Aamot on our way to Ferber. Life just isn't the same and I can't help but reminisce about the perfect little things. Dear Julius Caesar(aka Julio)- I have a little bit of a crush on you. Your sleek figure, multifunction system, and ease of use make my fingers tingle just thinking about you. Welcome to the family. 




P.S. See above, it came a little early today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...