Thursday, December 19, 2013

[Letters]

This is a more regular occurrence than it should be. 
Watching the guys at 420. 

Dear Dad- T-minus 6 days until your favorite holiday. My-oh-my how I will miss coming down in the morning and drinking coffee with you and sharing the couch with you. Thanks for teaching me the importance of celebrating. Dear 3 Humble Dudes from Eau Claire - You guys played a pretty stellar set last night at open mic. I really like hearing you three share your musical talents; you inspire me. Dear Finals Week - Sometimes I pick up way too many work shifts during you, which doesn't leave me much time to study when obviously I need to be social as well. There's always next semester for solid grades. Dear Toes and Fingers - Sometimes I wonder if you'll ever be warm. I usually buy hot drinks for the sole (haha, get it?) purpose of helping you out. I also fantasize about pouring hot coffee directly into my socks on the daily. Also, fingers, you are currently sporting 10 different colors of nail polish; I dig it. Dear Friends - This strange week means I get to see a lot more of some of you (Jordan, Maddie, and the guys), but a lot less of some of you. Why can't I have the best of both worlds? #hannahmontanaprobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...