Saturday, January 4, 2014

[Gratitude]

[This is for you, Alexi, to get you through while I'm trying to overcome my blogging funk.]

I am thankful...

...for friends who have farms and Dr. Phil's warm coat.
...for horses that are kind instead of scary and allow me to fully enjoy God's creation.
...for these glasses, which I will probably end up wearing on the daily. #nipsturd
...for this picture of Alexi who is just one of my favorite people and brings a heck of a lot of joy and light to my life. 
...for the time and resources to be able to freely craft while I have so much down time at home. This is my newly painted poetry journal. Get it? Poetree? I'm clever, I know. 


and...

...for mothers who let me crash their Friday night movie dates with friends when I don't have any.
...for Copper Rock, even though it's no Racy's.
...for the sweater I've taken out of my laundry bag 4 times in the last month because it's just that warm.
...for trips to Chipotle and finding chocolate hidden in my car. 
...for long phone conversations with long-distance friends who know how to speak straight to my heart. Well, not quite as well as Jesus does, but he is speaking through them, so it's pretty darn close.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...