Monday, November 25, 2013

[Over the Weekend]

I am thankful…


…for dates with my best friend Molly that include time to paint and talk and laugh. 
…for hilarious a cappella concerts with old friends.
…for Friday nights spent sitting on my bed, knitting and sleeping early. 
…for safety.
…for those days when I am just glad to come back to my dorm and the people that I love there.
…for movie nights and the laughter and jokes and shared friendship.
…for spontaneous stargazing, running through old corn fields, drinking hot coffee, watching this movie, wrapping up like a burrito, and being accepted in all of my weirdness. 
…for Maddie Vetsch and Jordan Gilbertson and all of the light and joy they bring to my life.
…for mothers who respond to sick texts at 5am.
…for friends who are understanding and forgiving.
…for Molly Bray, who brings me meals in to go boxes and checks on me three times a day.
…for afternoons spent editing videos.
…for five women that hold a special place in my heart getting ready for the big concert and letting me take an excess of pictures of them.
…for Sunday night prayer time and the restoration and freedom it brings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...