Monday, May 7, 2012

"I know you don't believe it, but I said it and I still mean it, when you heard what I told you, when you get worried I'll be your soldier." [Gavin DeGraw]

I haven't been blogging much lately. I don't know how I feel about this yet. Part of me feels like I'm losing a sense or a piece of my identity. Another part of me just feels like I'm really immersed in the busyness of life, meaning I don't have as much time to blog. Anyway...


Over the weekend, I was on cloud nine.
Bitty's birthday cupcakes!
Bitty and Katie at Lovestock
Meghan, Bitty, Katie
Water Street Brass Band playing my favorite song
Bros. Sam and Skylar after the show.
Bitty got Sam's autograph. It was a pretty big deal.
Surprising Bitty at Chedd's. Happy Birthday 2 months early!
One of my favorite photos that I got developed.
Sam went mudsliding and needed to take a picture with Meghan and I. 
I thought the circumstance called for a duck face. 
Friday
...I spent the morning baking cupcakes for Bitty's party later that night.
...Meghan, Bitty, Katie, and I went to Lovestock to watch Sam and Skylar in their band, Water Street Brass Band, and eat cotton candy. It was an incredibly good time.
...The four of us plus Skylar crammed into Meghan's car and went to Starbucks for Frappuccino happy hour .
...After playing cards in the lobby it was time to enact the plan for Bitty's surprise party.
...We blindfolded her and drove her to Chedd's, where we had delicious gormet grilled cheeses and cupcakes.
...We attempted to sneak into the Plaza to swim, but the intense security soon drove us out.
...We spent the remainder of the night in Katie's room, making prank calls and finishing our Chedd's.


Saturday
...Bitty, Katie, and I woke up early to walk to farmer's market, which was seriously lacking in produce due to the earliness of the season. We ended up going to Acoustic for breakfast and coffee afterwards.
...I biked to Walgreens to develop some film (see above).
...Bitty, Katie, Skylar, Sam, Matt, and I all took the bus for a much needed Target and mall run.
...The remainder of the night was spent with Skylar, playing nertz and watching the best romantic comedy ever.
...Also sometimes Sam interrupted us looking like a warrior/swamp creature.


Sunday
...After breakfast, Bitty, Meghan and I watched Willy Wonka on TV. Such a classic.
...Typical work, hall council, and a caf run rounded out my Sunday, finished up with laughs in Meghan's room with Brian, Deaven, Meghan, and Bitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...