Tuesday, May 15, 2012

"Take pride in how far you have come, and have faith in how far you can go."

Sun > Studying

Dear Dad- Today I was thinking about naming one of my sons Christopher, after Christopher Robin in Winnie the Pooh. I will never forget climbing up into your bed night after night and having you read us The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. Dear Studying- Between the nice weather, the last week with my friends, and this stupid cold, you really aren't happening. I'm just thankful I worked hard the rest of the semester so slacking off now won't be a big deal. Dear Motivation (Fitness motivation, that is)- My run kicked you into high gear last night. I have a renewed perspective on eating habits, successful workouts, and training for the half.


P.S. This year has taught me a lot. I think I'm ten times more introspective than I used to be and it is so exciting to see what I can accomplish when I believe in myself. When I think back on my freshman year, these words by David Viscott exemplify my outlook on life, "You must begin to think of yourself as the person you want to be." Freaking awesome. Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...