Monday, April 30, 2012

"It is neither wealth nor splendor; but tranquility and occupation which give you happiness." [Thomas Jefferson]

Meghan and I...rocking the Amish dresses. 


Dear Dad- I'm glad that you and your Papa get to hang out again. Even though I'm going to miss him, he had a pretty rockin' 98 years on earth. Dear Nonograms- You are becoming hopelessly addicting. I have spent more time playing you than breathing in the past 5 days. Dear Choir Concert- You were very possibly the last choir concert of my life. That makes me sad, but I'm so happy I got to end this way, with Moses saying "I'm gonna miss you Red", singing about God's "bottles", and my faithful Meghan by my side. 


P.S. Seriously, I don't know how I luck out every semester, but these last two weeks will be such a breeze again. Just two papers and two tests before finals. Plus, I pretty much have weekends jam-packed with FUN until school is done, so I am mega pumped. Over and out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...