Sunday, May 13, 2012

"If you're a bird, I'm a bird" [The Notebook]

Over the weekend I celebrated my last weekend of freshman year in style.
Because you are my favorite bro ever.
 And we only have 1 week left together before you ditch me for River Falls...
Blog Exclusive.
Friday
...Sam and I went on another run, because we are BEASTS!
...Sam, Skylar, Bitty, and I went to Chedd's and got some delicious food and hung out with our BFF Brad.
...Skylar, Bitty, Deaven and I spent the night in my room, watching Freaky Friday and playing circle of truth of three hours.
...Bitty and I fell asleep talking like sleepovers reminiscent of summers with my best friend.

Saturday
...After a late breakfast, I spent the morning beginning packing up my room. I like to call this a "Step In The Right Direction." I have been denying the end of the year, causing me much anxiety, but I'm starting to accept the change, which is pretty necessary considering I'm leaving for Cedar Campus in 6 days.
...Deaven, Bitty, Skylar, Sam, and I walked to Starbucks to celebrate happy hour... for the third time. As per tradition we went to Wendy's afterwards. We're healthy people, don't worry about it.
...Afterwards I spent some time sunning my shoulders while Bitty and Deaven played baseball.
...Deaven, Sam, and Skylar battled Bitty and I in Battle of the Sexes and unfortunately, Bitty and I lost. But I learned a lot about sports (ha. yeah right).
...I introduced Skylar to the wonderful world of Nicholas Sparks, starting with The Notebook last night.

Sunday
...I learned the difference between 12:00 am and 12:00 pm when I didn't wake up to my alarm and slept in until 12:30.
...We went to the LLC picnic and chowed down on veggie burgers and played some sand volleyball.
...Sam and I kicked another run in the butt, because we are CHAMPIONS!
...I of course called my lovely mother to tell her how amazingly wonderful she is and how much I appreciate her.
...Bitty and I ate dinner, watched the same movie my parents watched on their first date, wrote letters, and made these delicious treats.
...Three intense games of capture the flag made for a stellar end of the weekend. Tomorrow brings hours of studying in the library, so I'm glad I got to wrap up the year so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...