Thursday, March 1, 2012

"So take heart, let His love lead us through the night, hold on to hope, and take courage again" [Hillsong United]

I miss sitting this close to you!


Dear Dad- You taught me that the correct way to eat Reese's Puffs is with chocolate milk. Your cooking skills rock. Dear Slush Storm- Thank you for making campus beautiful and allowing me to take out my minolta and get some winter shots. Also, thanks for canceling speech class, giving me an excuse to drink coffee, and letting me wear my awesome snow clunkers one last time. Dear Meghan- Even though Moses parted us like the red sea (clever, right?) that half hour before choir is still my favorite part of the day. I'm convinced that you are the best person to make salad analogies, eat gummy bunnies, and giggle with. 


P.S. Just as I don't look to be happy in life, but to find true unending joy in God, I look not to be flattered and admired from the outside, but to know that I am beautiful because I am a work of God's wonderful hands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...