Wednesday, March 28, 2012

"For some strange reason, no matter where I go, the place is always called 'here.'"[Ashleigh Brilliant]

I have been a horrible blogger lately, so here are 10 quick things on my mind tonight:


1. Sleep is the best medicine. Especially 9 hours a night and 2 hour naps.
2. I am freakishly excited for my future. But scared to death at the same time. I guess this is where trust in God and talking to trusted advisors really helps.
3. Writing a children's book is legitimately hard. Seriously.
4. I really want to write a blog post on oranges.
5. I realized I am becoming a health nut. This excites me. I am thinking about writing a personal journal/book with illustrations and recipes. It's going to be sort of awesome.
6. Any of these videos will make you laugh until you have to pee. They will also make you want to dance.
7. I will never stop missing my Appleton friends while I'm in Eau Claire and vice versa. I guess this is just a little part of growing up I don't exactly like. I love too hard, if that's possible.
8. I'm a little worried about my roommate coming back tonight. She really should've taken my pepper spray.
9. My life is semi-devoid of organization right now and it is making me absolutely crazy! I need to breathe, count my blessings, breathe, and remember the big picture.
10. I miss littles. I want to see them running around and hear their awesome ideas about the world and get their amazing little hugs. I just need kids in my life again, which really pumps me up for working this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...