Monday, March 19, 2012

It's time to ketchup!

Hello world! I have been absent from blogging for almost two weeks, so my apologies for that! I thought this might be a prime time to catch up on life as I sit on the second floor of this cozy little coffee shop in Orange City, Iowa, my coffee on the table and my soul sister Hannah by my side. 
FRECs!
Sisters/twins! 


TWO ISH WEEKS AGO:
...Vague recollections of life. I think I probably worked some, went to class, and just went through life as usual. Enjoyed some nicer weather. 
...Katie officially got her RA position and we are officially FRECS! (Future Roomates of Eau Claire)


LAST WEEKEND:
...Rachel came to visit! We enjoyed a long weekend of each other's company, including thrifting, watching friends, going to Calvary, and going to my favorite restaurant, which is now her EC favorite as well. 
...Meeghan, Katie, Bitty and I ran our first 5k! It was 3.5 miles and it was crazy! It was great fun and although it was difficult at times, we ran the entire thing. Katie finished first and then came back so we could all finish holding hands as we'd planned. 


LAST WEEK: 
...Midterms pretty much consumed me. I had 4 tests in 3 days and I studied pretty hard for all of them. 
...The weather was AMAZING! Campus was constantly flooded with people, playing frisbee, slacklining, soaking up the sun, or just grilling out. I forced myself to put away my studying and just sit in the sun for a half hour on Wednesday, and it was so peaceful. 
...I finished up early so I could head out at 6 AM on Friday to my current location in Orange City, Iowa. 


I am very thankful midterms are over and I am so excited for the rest of the break from school ahead of me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...