Monday, April 2, 2012

Love, learn, and learn to let go.

This is completely random, but I'm trying not to be a complete blogging hobo lately. 




Things I love...
...grapefruits
...coffee, in all shapes, sizes, and flavors
...the avett brothers
...prayer!
...writing cards and letters
...eating strange food combos (this one's for you PB&BBQ)
...hope


Things I'm learning to love...
...reading the newspaper
...mushrooms
...saving money
...making last-minute plans
...running
...reading my bible
...napping
...forgiving others


Things I'm learning to let go of...
...texting
...my obsession with clothing/shopping
...sweets (this is exceedingly gradual)
...a sense of entitlement
...sloppy handwriting
...thinking I can plan my life, next year, or even tomorrow
...failure

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...