Wednesday, February 8, 2012

"We must be swift as the coursing river, with all the force of a great typhoon, with all the strength of a raging fire, mysterious as the dark side of the moon" [Mulan]

Dear Dad- I remember when we were little and you would come home from work while we were eating and we'd rush to the door to greet you. Why did ever we stop that? Dear Speech- Totes kicked your butt today. Okay, I might've stuttered a few times, turned bright red, and rocked back on my heels, but I think I pulled it off. I got through it, and that's what really matters. Dear Mulan Madness- Thank you for being the best part of my day. Coloring, crafting, and singing along to old disney songs just makes my heart soar. 

P.S. My eyelids are getting "half mast" as my grandfather used to say. Perhaps bed will take precedence over studying for my first bio quiz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...